Automate the audit of Wi-Fi networks
Some of the tools available to audit Wi-Fi networks aren't precisely easy to use. So, if you're fed up of mucking around with complicated programs and reading never-ending threads that explain how to in Internet forums, you have to try out WiFite.
Configure it once and for all
This application is capable of finding the passwords of networks within your reach. Its options allow us to automate it with just a few instructions, letting it do its job automatically. Among its features, we have to point out that it:
- Orders signal intensity targets.
- Deauthenticates customers of hidden networks to reveal their SSID.
- Detects networks with WEP, WPA and WPS encryption.
- Detects any process with Ctrl+C moving onto the next target.
- Shows detected keys.
- Generates a TXT file with the keys generated.
After installing and trying it out you can check for yourself that it's one of the simplest and best scripts to audit Linux networks.
- Requires Python 2.6.x and Python 2.7.x and suite Aircrack.ng 1.1.